MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb 1.6.16 to 1.8 upgrade problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi.

My forum version is 1.6.16. I want to upgrade my system 1.8.

I am downloaded Mybb 1.8. When i go site.com/install/upgrade there is no Mybb 1.6.16 in options. When i select different version upgrade doesnt work. How i upgrade my forum?
which is the latest version shown by upgrade script ? what is the error it shows after selecting the latest available version ?
(2015-02-05, 04:32 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]which is the latest version shown by upgrade script ? what is the error it shows after selecting the latest available version ?

I am downloading Mybb 1.8.3 on Mybb.com. I am select version and click but proccess does not move. 
please read my reply once again
Quote:When i go site.com/install/upgrade there is no Mybb 1.6.16 in options.
which is the latest version shown by upgrade script ?

Quote: When i select different version upgrade doesnt work
what is the error it shows after selecting the latest available version ?
(2015-02-05, 04:39 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]please read my reply once again

Quote:When i go site.com/install/upgrade there is no Mybb 1.6.16 in options.
which is the latest version shown by upgrade script ?

Quote: When i select different version upgrade doesnt work
what is the error it shows after selecting the latest available version ?

Lastest version shown by upgrade script: 1.6.15

Not shown error. Just when i click next button not coming another page and waiting on first page. 
^ try re-uploading 1.8.3 version files and run upgrade script
(2015-02-05, 05:02 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ try re-uploading 1.8.3 version files and run upgrade script

I am already uploaded 1.8.3 version files for upgrade my forum. I am try 3 times.
^ hmm., would you like to PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (ftp)

btw, have you taken backups of database and files before uploading 1.8.3 version files ?
and have you also disabled the plugins ?
(2015-02-05, 05:23 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ hmm., would you like to PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (ftp)

btw, have you taken backups of database and files before uploading 1.8.3 version files ?
and have you also disabled the plugins ?

Thank you for your interest. Yes, i take backups and after i am start upgrading. When upgrade is doesnt work i am install backups again.

I am not using panel on my VPS. I can send you my VPS informations. But we are fix the Varnish settings for who is online problem now. I want to send you informations for upgrade after fix online list problem. That's OK for you? Thank you again. You are very helpfull.

Edit: Yes i am disabled all the plugins on Mybb admin panel before start upgrade.
^ just a note: I'll be online for about 30 minutes from now (up to GMT 1830) & move to sleep
Pages: 1 2