MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Call to undefined method MyBB::get_input()
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users are telling me when they try to rate a thread they are getting the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method MyBB::get_input() in /home/mysite/public_html/forums/reputation.php on line 39

Any ideas?

Thanks
Open reputation.php and go to line 39. Change $mybb->get_input("whatever"); to (string) $mybb->input['whatever'];
Thanks for your reply.

So currently it says: $mybb->get_input('uid', 1);

Would I change it to: (string) $mybb->input['uid', 1];

Thanks again
You would change it to (int) $mybb->input['uid'];

I wasn't aware of what the input name was offhand which was originally why I casted it to string.
You seem to be using a 1.8 reputation.php file with an 1.6 inc/class_core.php file.
Wow, you are right...I wonder how that would have happened. Should I replace this file with the 1.6 version?
You should use the files dependent to your forum version.
I'd suggest to check all the files to verify whether they belong to the current version of your forum

run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section of admin panel to find missing / changed files.
ignore files reported from install folder & its subfolders. you have to replace reported files from MyBB source
files pack
of your forum's version. (if you are using Google SEO plugin then do not replace ~/inc/functions.php file)
Thanks for the help. I replaced the file with the one from the correct version of MyBB that I am running and now all is well.