MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB GoMobile for 1.8.*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Hey,

I installed this Gomobile a few days ago... Everything was fine, but now I have a big problem: If a user creates a list, it looks like it should in the normal theme. In the mobile Version the whole list appers as one big snake of text, without a br, a disc or else. In the code shown on this side, everythings fine. You can see the <ul> und <li>-tags. So i thought the ul itself might be not defined in the css – but it is. Can you help me? I'm running out of ideas...
I even tried with an own MyCode – same result. Desktop works, mobile doesn't. Same problem with <ol>.

Btw: I'm using MHEditor in desktop, none in mobile.

Thank you!

I uploaded two pictures, one of desktop and one of mobile, take a look yourself:
[Image: 23382493sg.jpg]
[Image: 23382494ac.jpg]

Here a link to a testtheme of mine: http://forum.vitaler-hund.de/Thread-Test3?pid=28
Reasons for this are wrong css rules for ul and li in mobile theme stylesheet.
Yeah, my idea too... But I've done nothing to them and I can't fix it. The only thing that worked was getting the wohle text in the post at least. And I created a little space between the words by now. But how should I reproduce an normal disc-bullet, if it doesn't appear when I set the css to list-style-typ:disc?

Alright, I can display a disc (only one in one row but still) but then I have one in the panel too.
Mobile users cant register ? get an error message saying our systems detect that you may be a spammer blah blah blah
What's your setting for stopforumspam?
(2015-10-12, 05:36 PM)noidea Wrote: [ -> ]What's your setting for stopforumspam?

Did you update your forum recently while having this installed?
(2015-10-12, 05:13 PM)luciferakasatan Wrote: [ -> ]Mobile users cant register ? get an error message saying our systems detect that you may be a spammer blah blah blah

Here is your solution http://community.mybb.com/thread-166664-...pid1181279 if you still getting the problem then give us your forum link to investigate about it.
HEY I AM USING mybb 1.6 go mobile can you help for mee

I am using mybb 1.8.6

but using 1.6 go mobile there not working Reputation

how to Update plz I can't use your theme

one time I am used there many bugs found so plz
(2015-10-19, 02:42 PM)Raslansayyidi Wrote: [ -> ]HEY I AM USING mybb 1.6 go mobile can you help for mee

I am using mybb 1.8.6

but using 1.6 go mobile there not working Reputation

how to Update plz I can't use your theme

one time I am used there many bugs found so plz

Please provide your forum link and demo account too to investigate it for bugs.
main version is not showing after switching to mobie version
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19