MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB GoMobile for 1.8.*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Hello, what is the normal problem why my members cant upload pics when on gomobile but can upload using a pc? thank you
(2016-01-19, 08:37 PM)positivehighnewbie Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, what is the normal problem why my members cant upload pics when on gomobile but can upload using a pc? thank you

Template issues, mobile template not showing an uploader/attachment selection
Browser issues on mobile

Are there any error messages at all?
How to change language of Show Menu
(2016-01-24, 11:59 AM)Darkrad Wrote: [ -> ]How to change language of Show Menu

I forgot to add it to the language file, therefore it has to be changed in "header" templates. I'll update this again whenever I get time. Hopefully this or next week.  Smile
Hello, great job! I have a problem, I cant display any editor, just a blank message textbox like in a quickreply? What I have done wrong?
Hi is this also tabbed content supported?

Edit:

I tried to install this plugin but it seems it is lacking some files on the inc folders...

[Image: T1oj4DS.png]
I have this look on posting:

[Image: Um3QK3V.jpg]

I dont have any editor and not all the options can be checked, please, help me!
(2016-02-14, 05:48 AM)jaydee9296 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi is this also tabbed content supported?

Edit:

I tried to install this plugin but it seems it is lacking some files on the inc folders...

[Image: T1oj4DS.png]

Hmm, I thought I already fixed that. Checking that right now.
Hi,

How do I change the "show menu" dropdown bar on the phone view from dark blue to whatever color I want? What is that called in the global settings? I can't find it?

Also, how do I add a logo? Simply putting the logo path in the theme properties doesnt do anything.
when i go an ACP to install the plugin receive a msg [Image: JZaIaCa.png]

normally the folder what i install the plugin .../english/admin/gomobile.lang.php  

why appear /../ ?

Thanks and sorry for may bad english
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19