MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB GoMobile for 1.8.*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
The XEM fast reputation plugin doesn't work combined with this. The buttons of it show but nothing happens when you click on them.

Works on mobile devices when deactivating the GoMobile plugin (tested in Opera mobile emulator and Firefox with mobile user agent add-on), works fine on desktop as well. Hover states work as well in firefox with add-on, so it's not behind another element(?).

In Firefox with mobile user agent it looks like this (green + buttons should give +1 reputation):

[Image: xemreputationgomobile.png]

Any ideas?
(2016-05-23, 07:58 PM)SvenUilhoorn Wrote: [ -> ]The XEM fast reputation plugin doesn't work combined with this. The buttons of it show but nothing happens when you click on them.

Works on mobile devices when deactivating the GoMobile plugin (tested in Opera mobile emulator and Firefox with mobile user agent add-on), works fine on desktop as well. Hover states work as well in firefox with add-on, so it's not behind another element(?).

In Firefox with mobile user agent it looks like this (green + buttons should give +1 reputation):

Any ideas?

Not sure as I've never used this "XEM" plugin. But from what I see, it could be the xem_fast_rep.js file located in the jscripts folder not being included in the GoMobile theme. Try to compare the headerinclude template with the theme that was working and GoMobile's. The template set is "Your theme > Ungrouped Templates > headerinclude".

Another thing I noticed while checking out this plugin, it requires you to add a few lines of CSS code into global.css from a textfile that came with the plugin. So have a look at that as well, try to paste the css from the textfile to the global.css in the GoMobile theme. Here is link to the repo https://github.com/xemix/MyBB-XEM-Fast-Reputation
(2016-05-24, 02:35 PM)Phumix Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-23, 07:58 PM)SvenUilhoorn Wrote: [ -> ]The XEM fast reputation plugin doesn't work combined with this. The buttons of it show but nothing happens when you click on them.

Any ideas?

Not sure as I've never used this "XEM" plugin. But from what I see, it could be the xem_fast_rep.js file located in the jscripts folder not being included in the GoMobile theme. Try to compare the headerinclude template with the theme that was working and GoMobile's. The template set is "Your theme > Ungrouped Templates > headerinclude".

Another thing I noticed while checking out this plugin, it requires you to add a few lines of CSS code into global.css from a textfile that came with the plugin. So have a look at that as well, try to paste the css from the textfile to the global.css in the GoMobile theme. Here is link to the repo https://github.com/xemix/MyBB-XEM-Fast-Reputation

You're officially a hero! Couldn't really find what did it in the headerinclude template (the reference to the .js was there), but I backed it up and then copied everything from the default headerinclude template to the mobile headerinclude. 

KAZOOM, le works.

The CSS was already in place, although slightly modified.

Thanks a lot!
It looks like sticky thread doesn't work.
(2016-05-29, 02:08 PM)Lbniese Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like sticky thread doesn't work.

What do you mean? It worked when I tested right now.
Updated again.
- Fixed issue with quote button not working in theme.
- Improved theme stylesheet
OK, I have a strange one going on. Used the theme and plugin for a while with no problem until someone posted a message with a <ul> element. In the mobile version, it displays like this:

[Image: gomob.PNG]

Help!!! The UL is not being included when the stylesheet calculates the height for the post_body...

MikeInToshx

I'm having the same issue!
Looks like it just needs cleared. Does something like this help?

#posts_container ul:after {
    content:" ";
    display:block;
    clear:both;
}

Not entirely sure what post container class/id GoMobile uses...
Tried it, thanks, but no joy...

Added
.post_content ul:after {
    content:" ";
    display:block;
    clear:both;
}
to global.css, and if I inspect the element I see 'Pseudo ::after element' in the styles, but no change to the behaviour.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19