MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB GoMobile for 1.8.*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Won't let me login.
Weird just downloaded this plugin and the settings page looks like this [Image: 531b578489.png]

Another issue I had is that with the plugin activated it won't load te desktop site :/
I am getting Problems while registering in mobile version, so I removed Old Gomobile version and Downloaded this version, Still Same Problem..
[Image: bxmJ3Vk.jpg]

problem with Settings Page of Mybb Gomobile :
It is not showing Headings
[Image: 11A3n2G.png]
is this stable to download or not? or is there another gomobile version
(2015-04-12, 12:28 PM)ytt Wrote: [ -> ]is this stable to download or not? or is there another gomobile version

there's like 4 or 5 different forks of the original out there.  honestly, it gets tough to see which one is the better one to use...

the one that whiteneo forked might be the most recently updated version: https://github.com/WhiteNeo/MyBB-GoMobile
read the issues in the original project, there is how to fix the quote, and the register problem, I'm using it now in my forum without any problems
https://github.com/jasonliehr/MyBB-GoMobile/issues
(2015-04-06, 08:10 AM)rockstar08 Wrote: [ -> ]I am getting Problems while registering in mobile version, so I removed Old Gomobile version and Downloaded this version, Still Same Problem..
[Image: bxmJ3Vk.jpg]

problem with Settings Page of Mybb Gomobile :
It is not showing Headings
[Image: 11A3n2G.png]

This problem happens when you upgrade your board and the member_register template reverts itself to default. You probably updated to MyBB 1.8.4. Check this, https://github.com/jasonliehr/MyBB-GoMobile/issues/5 

There will be an update again shortly, hopefully a theme update as well. Planning to make something more stable, possible bootstrap responsive. Will look into the problems that has been reported on here. 
I'm using this version ok. However, my forum has a lot of subforums, and all the references to additional subforums above 4 are not shown in the appropriate places, but lumped together after the first category.
In other words: It correctly shows each forum and four of the subforums for each, thats ok. But then there is a string at the end that says "and 13 more., and 31 more., and 2 more., and 30 more.", altogether, not respective to each forum.
I would like to have a mobile friendly MyBB site too. I've got a couple of questions regarding this plugin.

- Why is the whole content of the plugin put in the "images" folder, while almost 50% of the files of the plugin are not images at all?
- How can I install it? There are 2 folders: UPLOAD and XML. Do I have to upload the content of both folders to root, is XML a new folder in root, or can I just skip the XML folder (and why is there no clear instruction)?
- Does this work out of the box with the default theme or are some manual modifications necessary?

Thanks!
I installed the plugin provided by Phumix. Its working well in my 1.8.4 version. registration is working. Only complaint is header is aligning to slightly left leaving some space on right side. How i can fix it so that it appear as unibody. I also want to put some links in header area. please help.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19