MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MySEO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks like there is a missing file: inc/languages/english/admin/myseo.lang.php does not exist
it should exist. visible here on the GitHub
Thanks .m., that solved my problem.

I noticed a bug with MySEO. Quick reply no longer works properly. When you use quick reply you don't see your post until you refresh the page.
It's not a bug with that plugin i use it on my forum an old version an all goes fine, now i have made my own, but i review the code and no matter to touch quick reply maybe you have some js errors on your templates.
(2015-02-09, 07:46 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]It's not a bug with that plugin i use it on my forum an old version an all goes fine, now i have made my own, but i review the code and no matter to touch quick reply maybe you have some js errors on your templates.

How would I find out if I have some JS errors?
Edit inc/plugins/myseo.php to remove surplus space before <?php and after ?>. (Or remove ?> altogether)
(2015-02-09, 08:09 PM)frostschutz Wrote: [ -> ]Edit inc/plugins/myseo.php to remove surplus space before <?php and after ?>. (Or remove ?> altogether)

Thanks for the info. It fixed my problem.  Big Grin