MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [SOLVED] Fassim Anti Spam work with Mybb 1.8?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
API Key plugin is not available on the web developers, where can I get this plugin API Key?

(2015-03-02, 02:59 PM)Puppyite Wrote: [ -> ]Yes Fassim Anti Spam 1.21 will work with MyBB 1.8 after modification. Suggested to me by plugin author:

kmoneil Wrote:If you edit the fassim.php the line that shows

"compatibility" => "16*",

change to

"compatibility" => "18*",

I've tried it and successfully put in my forum, but I do not know if this plugin is really working or not! and when I want to ask the api key is in the web developer plugin is not available, where can I get this plugin api key?

I thank you in advance
Regards MyBB Lovers Indonesia

Api key Not found Screenshot link http://prntscr.com/7nk2qn
@BwiFrog

I got my API key some time ago. AFAIK the dev is no longer offering them. You could contact him by PM at kmoneil and see if this is still true.
(2015-07-01, 03:08 PM)Puppyite Wrote: [ -> ]@BwiFrog

I got my API key some time ago. AFAIK the dev is no longer offering them. You could contact him by PM at kmoneil and see if this is still true.

thanks for the info, and I had the PM is concerned, I am still waiting for a reply  Smile

The plugin can work even without API Key?
(2015-07-01, 08:24 PM)BwiFrog Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-01, 03:08 PM)Puppyite Wrote: [ -> ]@BwiFrog

thanks for the info, and I had the PM is concerned, I am still waiting for a reply  Smile

The plugin can work even without API Key?

I don't think so. If it did ther'd be no point in having a key. But I've never tried.
okay
Smile
Pages: 1 2