MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DVZ Random Avatars 1.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Thank you Smile
Thanks for the update 1.1 ! It's perfect !
Is there away that we can assign by default an Avatar to selective default registered groups until they do decide to change it?
We can or can not with this?
(2015-04-19, 11:51 AM)AmatureDJ Wrote: [ -> ]Is there away that we can assign by default an Avatar to selective default registered groups until they do decide to change it?
We can or can not with this?

+1, would be nice

@devilshakerz - after update to MyBB 1.8.7 - no gravatars shown Sad error in console for gravatar url
Superb plugin devilshakerz. Simple, but so damn useful. Keep up the good work man!
After uploading plugin, I have this error when click on Plugins in ACP:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in /membri/tiger69/inc/plugins/dvz_random_avatars.php on line 5
(2017-01-10, 11:59 AM)LjTiger69 Wrote: [ -> ]After uploading plugin, I have this error when click on Plugins in ACP:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in /membri/tiger69/inc/plugins/dvz_random_avatars.php on line 5

What is php version ?
I think this plugin require php 5 or above .
This is nice Dvz. I wonder if Gravatar has letter avatars based on the first character of username, like how Google/YouTube has it.
@Sharree - +1 - really good idea!
Dvz when using this plugin with MyAlerts instead of showing the user's random assigned avatar it's showing the Gravatar default avatar in the MyAlerts modal and MyAlerts page.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYXI4u7A_rFUMNDMbME32...aLuR3c6Fnw]

Any solution to this?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5