MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is iFrame in post possible?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can I put an iframe inside a post? I have enabled HTML on my forum.  Is it possible to put an iframe in a post?

I’m using MyBB 1.6.9 (I will ask about upgrading to 1.8 in another thread).

Thank you for your help.

<IFRAME SRC="http://www.anywebsite.com/" WIDTH=100% HEIGHT=100%></IFRAME>
Yes, you can put an iFrame inside a post.
(2015-02-07, 09:16 AM)PForums Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, you can put an iFrame inside a post.

I have not succeeded at putting an iFrame in a post on my forum. Could you please use my code inside a post on your forum, I could then join and see what I did wrong.

Thanks
Perhapas upgrade to 1616.
I think a MyBB developer would be in a better position to answer my question accurately.
(2015-02-07, 12:23 PM)Puppyite Wrote: [ -> ]I have not succeeded at putting an iFrame in a post on my forum. Could you please use my code inside a post on your forum, I could then join and see what I did wrong.

Thanks

I do not allow the use of HTML tags on my forum due to security reasons, however, after seeing your post, I activated it within my settings, made a post in my test area, and was able to get it to work just fine, running the latest MyBB version.

Although, I did not use your exact code. It may be that the system doesn't like your use of the "%" symbol, and instead you should use pixels. I didn't attribute any width/height parameters to my own, though.
(2015-02-07, 04:14 PM)PForums Wrote: [ -> ]Although, I did not use your exact code...

Please post the exact code you used.

I'm wondering if there are some special MyBB tags that should surround HTML iFrame? Thanks

I tried without height and width but no joy.

If you don't want to post your code here then join my forum and post your code in Sandbox Forum

EDIT: I figured out what was wrong. Thank you for your help.