MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to edit , new post , locked "logos" in homepage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How do I edit these small logos for every forum posts on my forum homepage

[Image: y06yRLA.png]

can i upload my own one's ?? How do I do that ?

www.dirtytaskforce.com
thanks a lot man , didnt see that thread ,
Hey wicked this is completely un-related but how did you get your image to fit perfectly in the logo area? Mine is either huge or messed up, and the images in some places are missing even though I uploaded each folder..

Zephyrgaming.org
(2015-02-09, 04:43 AM)Itsasmileee Wrote: [ -> ]Hey wicked this is completely un-related but how did you get your image to fit perfectly in the logo area? Mine is either huge or messed up, and the images in some places are missing even though I uploaded each folder..

Zephyrgaming.org

well go to your ROOT of your forum :

Folder Images then there is a file logo.png

, create your own logo name it logo.png and upload it to same place ( overwrite the file )

If the LOGO is too big or small ... then resize your logo ( try it , couple times resizing and you will get it ) thats how i did mine ...
(2015-02-09, 05:03 AM)Wicked* Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-09, 04:43 AM)Itsasmileee Wrote: [ -> ]Hey wicked this is completely un-related but how did you get your image to fit perfectly in the logo area? Mine is either huge or messed up, and the images in some places are missing even though I uploaded each folder..

Zephyrgaming.org

, create your own logo name it logo.png and upload it to same place ( overwrite the file )

If the LOGO is too big or small ... then resize your logo ( try it , couple times resizing and you will get it ) thats how i did mine ...
Ok I'll try it thank you!

Zephyrgaming.org

What size did you make yours? No matter what I do this happens.....
[Image: a710d358ffeebfe344b6b2ce3540cd7c.png]
(2015-02-09, 05:05 AM)Itsasmileee Wrote: [ -> ]

Zephyrgaming.org

Ok I'll try it thank you!

Zephyrgaming.org

What size did you make yours? No matter what I do this happens.....
[Image: a710d358ffeebfe344b6b2ce3540cd7c.png]

i made mine 600x72 , try that ... 
(2015-02-07, 09:31 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]see replies at Custom Forum Icons for Mybb 1.8

yeah but i do not want to change Coustoms for evey thread or forum... 

I only want to change that default " COntroller " Forum Icon Logo to another Forum Icon Logo ... Is that possible ? Or I have to change for all of them one by one ? 
(2015-02-07, 09:28 AM)Wicked* Wrote: [ -> ]How do I edit these small logos for every forum posts on my forum homepage

[Image: y06yRLA.png]

I do not want CUSTOMS forum icons Plugin..

just Another 1 Icon for ALL forums { How to change that default One to another different .png } [ Could not find anywhere in the /images ]

Please ?
do you want to change on & off icons on the index page ?
Pages: 1 2