MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How was this done?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In this profile the fields Last Visit and Time Spent Online say (Hidden). How was this done? See attached screenshot.
Your User CP >> Edit Options >> Hide me from the Who's Online list.

if you enable that, you will be hidden from other members.. however mods and admins can still see your last visit and time spent...
(2015-02-08, 11:56 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]Your User CP >> Edit Options >> Hide me from the Who's Online list.

if you enable that, you will be hidden from other members..

Did you look at screenshot?

I tried this on my forum (MyBB 1.6x) with my username. I then logged out as admin and logged back in as a test user but when I viewed my profile these fields were still visible.

Does enabling "Hide me from the Who's Online list" work differently with 1.6x or is it different on this forum?

I did not think that "Hide me from the Who's Online list" would affect those fields. I thought it would only prevent people from seeing that you are browsing the forum or omit putting you in the "Who's Online" list.

Is this described in MyBB documentation? If so can you give link please? TIA
This only works on 1.8 (Hidden) status, but if you want it for 1.6 you can install - http://mods.mybb.com/view/hide-last-visi...ible-users
mmadhankumar,

I would prefer to hear from you. Thank you.
^ suggestion given in post #4 is perfect
(2015-02-08, 03:12 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ suggestion given in post #4 is perfect

With your reassurance I consider my question answered. Thank you.
(2015-02-08, 02:44 PM)Puppyite Wrote: [ -> ]mmadhankumar,

I would prefer to hear from you. Thank you.

delayed response....

you posted in 1.8 support and the screenshot is also from this forum (using 1.8) hence I said that.. if you are using 1.6, then you can use the plugin suggested above by PhantomD
mmadhankumar,

Thank you for your reply.

To be clear though my OP was in MyBB.com Community & Site Issues and then moved here by parties unknown.
(2015-02-08, 04:13 PM)Puppyite Wrote: [ -> ]mmadhankumar,

Thank you for your reply.

To be clear though my OP was in MyBB.com Community & Site Issues and then moved here by parties unknown.

Probably because it was in the wrong place. You wanting to know how to show data on profile is hardly a community issue.
Pages: 1 2