MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank you MyBB system 2.5.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2015-02-09, 07:42 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]@ori0n you have to install a version of MyAlerts 2.0 and with all necesary libraries to work fine or disable on plugin the latest config option and set not working with MyAlerts because you have errors in this part.

I have ver 2.0, Core-master, PluginLibrary.
Integration with Reputation+MyAlerts.
Screen below

[Image: Thanks.png]
Uninstall and install gi thanks plugin to load new formatter for thanks i have reviewed that and oly with dectivte and activate gain cn works but if alert type was created, otherwise you have to reinstall becuse you install thnks system and then MyAlerts (Not alert formater was added because thank alert won't exist).

Then configure options and have to work.

I'm working on some fixes but i don¿t release yet because have to work more to make stable relese.

I have to know all errors to fix and release, thank you for your cooperation.
(2015-02-10, 02:34 AM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]I have to know all errors to fix and release, thank you for your cooperation.

My pleasure  Shy

And now integration with reputation,

[Image: plugin2.jpg]
Yes common errors appears when you have some options available, only when says error or something you can not use the mod, verify on alert types that thanks alert exist, then go to config and enable last options with MyAlerts if alert was created if no errors, the you got it.

That alert appears because you have MyAlerts on your system and system can be work with it, so you have to verify and set when all goes fine you have a success message saying all goes fine and integration with MyAlerts succed.

But have to work, only wont work when you receive the message plugin deactivate like the other user who won't can use it because options and more don't be created, i create this to make users know if it's right or not the plugin for use without problems Big Grin
Pages: 1 2