MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Websocket] Miuna Shoutbox 9.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-05-29, 09:27 PM)propilot Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-05-29, 09:27 PM)propilot Wrote: [ -> ]so provide test admin account of your forum, pin and access of your openshift

I pmed you with the details

sorry...
i checked here and this plugin is incompatible with mybb 1.8.5.
mybb 1.8.5 using sceditor 1.4.7... and mybb 1.8.4 use sceditor 1.4.5... so this plugin is incompatible with sceditor 1.4.7... i will need release new version compatible with sceditor 1.4.7
so sorry, but unfortunately you have to wait until new update for this to work with MyBB 1.8.5...
^ please wait for the plugin's update
ok ty, but my version of MyBB forum is 1.8.4
(2015-05-30, 07:00 AM)Sinaloense Wrote: [ -> ]ok ty, but my version of MyBB forum is 1.8.4

sorry but wait util i return to home... i working now...

(2015-05-30, 06:57 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ please wait for the plugin's update

next version probably will take time...
what i tryig make now is: user need registrate in shoutbox too, shoutbox will ask to provide password (recomended use different password of forum) only, and this password will send via ajax with my_post_key, and after plugin will check my_post_key, if all fine plugin will contact node seever using API and registrate logged user (will send usename, password using to registrade to shoutbox, uid and if group is mod group in shoutbox or not ) and this information will stored in mongodb .
after registrated, user can login in shoutbox (not need provide username) and this infomation will send directly to node server, node server will check if uid and password match and autenticate user using passport module.

made this only need use ajax in registration.

problem is create API to use to registrate user with PHP. For now i not know how made.

(2015-05-30, 06:21 AM)Sinaloense Wrote: [ -> ]Help me please :C

i see image now...
plz provide test admin account of your forum, pin and access of your openshift ... i will see when return to home...
(2015-05-30, 12:17 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-05-30, 06:21 AM)Sinaloense Wrote: [ -> ]Help me please :C

i see image now...
plz provide test admin account of your forum, pin and access of your openshift ... i will see when return to home...

Sorry and thanks, It works now.

That was my problem i had bad data in: Socket.io address

and changed the following:
wss://xxxxx.rhcloud.com:8443
>>>
wss://miunashout-sinaloense.rhcloud.com:8443

bad english, i use translator.

[attachment=34362]
my forum v1.8.5 i upgrade Miuna Shoutbox
have now problem.i cant write chat shout.
and no have editor bar color icon.
Miuna Shoutbox 2.0.0
(2015-05-31, 03:30 PM)feilian Wrote: [ -> ]my forum v1.8.5 i upgrade Miuna Shoutbox
Miuna Shoutbox 2.0.0

not supported in 1.8.5... read higher up on this page
(2015-05-31, 06:01 PM)p00lz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-05-31, 03:30 PM)feilian Wrote: [ -> ]my forum v1.8.5 i upgrade Miuna Shoutbox
Miuna Shoutbox 2.0.0

not supported in 1.8.5... read higher up on this page

ye i see now. w8 for uptade Miuna Shbx
work 99% , can i add sound to this shoutbox if someone send a massage?