MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Clean this up?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The "divisions" are set as categories. How can I make it so they display the stats the same as the forums do?
[Image: e8e791a6d3.png]

This is the "forumbit_depth2_forum" template.
<tr>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" align="center" valign="middle" width="1"><div class="forum_status forum_{$lightbulb['folder']} ajax_mark_read" title="{$lightbulb['altonoff']}" id="mark_read_{$forum['fid']}"><i class="fa fa-folder-o"></i></div></td>

<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="middle">
  <strong><a href="{$forum_url}"><span class="threadtext">{$forum['name']}</span></a></strong><br />{$forum_viewers_text} {$forum['description']} {$subforums}</td>

<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="middle" align="right" style="white-space: nowrap">
<strong>{$posts}{$unapproved['unapproved_posts']}</strong>   Replies<br /> 
<strong>{$threads}{$unapproved['unapproved_threads']}</strong>  Topics 
</td>

<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="middle" align="left" width="22%" style="white-space: nowrap">{$lastpost}</td>
</tr>
It looks like you either have two forums defined as link forums, or you have no posts.
(2015-02-08, 04:29 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like you either have two forums defined as link forums, or you have no posts.
How can I make all of the column stats align?
I do not understand what you mean, sorry.
I believe OP is asking how to get the category to show the number of threads and posts to line up with the numbers from the forums below it.

I'm going to say to try getting rid of the words Replies and Topics because that may be causing the spacing to be off.
(2015-02-08, 05:06 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]I believe OP is asking how to get the category to show the number of threads and posts to line up with the numbers from the forums below it.

I'm going to say to try getting rid of the words Replies and Topics because that may be causing the spacing to be off.

Can't I add the words Replies and Topics to the "Division" categories somehow?
You could by editing templates. It's one of the forumbit templates.