MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Major issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have some issues over at http://referraldirectoryforum.com

You can't login, unless you clear your cache and cookies every time you visit the forum.
During registration any email you type in says enter a valid email
During Registration when you type in a username it says "Please enter a value greater than or equal to 0."

I am willing to give the logon info and FTP access and whatever else you may need to any MyBB Staff member ONLY!
Try disabling all plugins. ACP->Config->General Settings. Disable all plugins, set to yes and see if any of the issues go away.
and what theme is that... is it made for mybb 1.8.... does the above issues exists in default theme too...
Its a custom theme, but I'll disable all plugins and put the default theme up, and let you know

Well the default theme is a bit messed up
it is clearly not a compatible theme for MyBB 1.8.x
David17k7,
I sent you the log in details to audentio to download the 1.8 theme and add it to the forums instead of the 1.6 theme. Go there then install the theme. Maybe that will help.
On every theme, the default, and any ones I install that I know is made for 1.8.x the Navigation is all messed up
^ turn on the theme selector so that someone can check what is wrong with the navigation on MyBB's stock theme
It is on

Do you want me to PM to login info to the ACP?
^ if you want I can have a quick look if you can PM me before GMT 1830