MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Domain idea, help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, for my forum I was going to name it 'VixForums', but that would be only for the forums. What should I change it to Huh ? I would like to keep the word Vix in the domain and before everything. Thanks everyone!

Vix____
so you want suggestion for the domain name ? what will be the main focus (Niche) of the site ?
(2015-02-09, 12:22 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]so you want suggestion for the domain name ? what will be the main focus (Niche) of the site ?

Thanks for replying! Well I wanted to do a little bit of everything like Forum Resources, Websites, Graphics, and other stuff. But not like other sites that have illegal stuff on their forum, I am keeping everything free/legal on my forum. But like I said before, I want it to start with Vix, and have something after it ( 'Vix____' )
domain names like vixmix are very expensive.
you can try vixbrix , vixcodes , vixcoder , vixarchives , vixreach , vixsource , vixet ...
(2015-02-09, 01:29 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]domain names like vixmix are very expensive.
you can try vixbrix , vixcodes , vixcoder , vixarchives , vixreach , vixsource , vixet ...
Well, I was hoping for like a domain that can be used for anything, not just forums. I tried looking up VixNetwork but the .com/.net was  taken :/
vixfix, vixtricks, vixmix,vixtrix.
Tried incorporating vix as part of the brand name rather than its entirety? Something that short was bound to be taken anyway.
Try a domain generator. LeanDomainSearch is good but there are a ton of other ones too.
Try Instantdomainsearch.com
vixresource?
Pages: 1 2