MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change the "sub-forum" to another word, in a certain area.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
^ can we have your forum url (if you need direct help, you may PM me temporary admin account)
(2015-02-09, 04:34 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ can we have your forum url (if you need direct help, you may PM me temporary admin account)

Pmed you

Thanks for all the help m! Quick question, and then i'll mark as solved, if I create another "division" in the "divisions" forum, will it say "squads:" or is it that for just that one forum?

EDIT: ya it didn't stick. Is there any way to make it stick to that huge category? If not, would I just add the same line of code, but with the correct forum id?
If you need to get on, the temp admin is still up.
.M Thanks for all the help. Everything is working fine but for one thing. It has a number in the middle of the forum instead of Topics: and Replies:
The temp admin details are the same if you need to get on.
First forum shows topics and replies, but the one you edited to say "Squads" doesn't.
[Image: ba86d511276a5d96e7d65a773dc3a8db.png]
Still need help...Above post shows how the picture doesn't say "Topics" nor "replies" where the 4 and 5 are.
Is that a category or a forum? If its a category then look in forumbits templates depth2_cat
Pages: 1 2