MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Xenforo Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I was on Xenforo before I merged my forum into myBB.
Ofc the feedback on Xenforo wasn't able to merge over also, as the feedback system on myBB is different

Does anyone have a plugin / can make one that can do this for me?
anyone?
What do you mean by feedback exactly?
(2015-02-12, 02:15 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by feedback exactly?

Sorry, I meant Trader Reputation.
Try contacting Dragonexpert - he has a great trader script, but it is not free.
(2015-02-12, 07:40 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Try contacting Dragonexpert - he has a great trader script, but it is not free.

I don't really agree with that. when Dragonexpert built the script for me, I had mentioned that after it was done, I'd like for it to be added to the mybb community for free.
Hmm, but it was not added .(
(2015-02-12, 08:34 PM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-12, 07:40 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Try contacting DragonFever - he has a great trader script, but it is not free.

I don't really agree with that. when Dragonexpert built the script for me, I had mentioned that after it was done, I'd like for it to be added to the mybb community for free.

You said for me to put it public if you requested it to be. It isn't updated for 1.8 at this time. It might work by changing the compatibility line; I can't guarantee this though. If you have been using it on 1.8, let me know if it is working by having just the compatibility line changed.
I'd be interested if it worked. I have over 30,000 members I need this for haha.
(2015-02-12, 09:55 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-12, 08:34 PM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-12, 07:40 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Try contacting DragonFever - he has a great trader script, but it is not free.

I don't really agree with that.  when Dragonexpert built the script for me, I had mentioned that after it was done, I'd like for it to be added to the mybb community for free.

You said for me to put it public if you requested it to be.  It isn't updated for 1.8 at this time.  It might work by changing the compatibility line; I can't guarantee this though.  If you have been using it on 1.8, let me know if it is working by having just the compatibility line changed.

it seems to be working for 1.8. leefish did pretty it up a bit and possibly changed a few things, though she'd have to reply with what she changed, if anything.

that said, for anyone who wants a trader plugin, go with dragon's version over vbgamer's as it's so much more efficient and adds needed functionality.

I do think the reporting feature should be tied into the mybb reporting functionality. this might be something you'll want to look at...the report works, but I don't think it's logged anywhere in the mod cp.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5