MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ABP Imgur : one click upload and insert picture
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
No, it doesn't follow this tutorial, it uses MyBBEditor.insertText(code);

I'll do tests on next week-end
the autor of mheditor try this for me: https://www.mybb.de/forum/thread-31429-p...#pid214485
(2015-06-24, 03:07 PM)hkkp Wrote: [ -> ]the autor of mheditor try this for me: https://www.mybb.de/forum/thread-31429-p...#pid214485

Sorry, I can't understand german.
But the javascript given by waldo lokks like one of the older version of the plugin, are you using the new one (build #12 - version 1.0) ?

I don't think it'll correct the trouble, but working with the same version may help.
yes, waldo have this recognized.

solution:

find imgur_popup:

MyBBEditor.insertText(code);
$.modal.close();

replace:

if(MyBBEditor) {
   $.modal.close()
} else {
    $("#message, #signature").focus();
    $("#message, #signature").replaceSelectedText(code);
    $.modal.close()
}

works!!! thank you very much to all!
Ok, thanks him for the correction, I'll add this in the plugin. But the $.modal.close() can be after the condition:
if(MyBBEditor) {
} else {
    $("#message, #signature").focus();
    $("#message, #signature").replaceSelectedText(code);
}
$.modal.close()
hi, after installet and activated plugin home page not working ,and not opened home page forum,but acp no problem.
(2015-06-25, 11:44 AM)roy Wrote: [ -> ]hi, after installet and activated plugin home page not working ,and not opened home page forum,but acp no problem.

It might be a trouble with the GZip compression of your forum, due to the file encoding.
Try disable the compression and check if your forum works (with the plugin activated).

If it works, verify you have the latest build (actually, #12). The latest "stable" version (#9) has an encoding bug.
hi, dev 12 working .

thanks.
(2015-06-24, 10:00 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, thanks him for the correction, I'll add this in the plugin. But the $.modal.close() can be after the condition:

Released (build #13)
upload to imgur in the quickreply:

add in the plugin:

$plugins->add_hook('private_read', 'imgur_button');
$plugins->add_hook('showthread_start', 'imgur_button');

and in the templates after smilies or what ever in the quickreply-section:

{$imgur_button}

and try please in the template imgur_button this: &
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27