MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ABP Imgur : one click upload and insert picture
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Seems like you've a trouble :
<script src="images/dark1.8/jquery-ui.js"></script>
 <script>
  $(function() {
    $( document ).tooltip();
  });
  </script>
The file images/dark1.8/jquery-ui.js doesn't exists and the error stops all the js placed after.

I've tried to use the plugin after having commented the whole block and the plugin works.

Another thing I found (not blocking): in your admin, some translations (settings) for imgur aren't present.
Quote:Authorization callback URL: required

Put any url or link? when create imgur api key
Can anyone help me with this plugin.
I want to upload multiple image at one time but currently this plug in only allow one image at one time.
How can i get multiple image upload support?
(2019-01-12, 05:45 PM)xics Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone help me with this plugin.
I want to upload multiple image at one time but currently this plug in only allow one image at one time.
How can i get multiple image upload support?

It was working with the drag & drop method, not with the popup. I corrected the template (added the "multiple" attribute to the input), it's now all right in the version 2.5
Thank You.
Works perfectly now.

& one more thing.
When i select multiple images for uploads.
Images are uploading in random order.
First selected image link is appears around last image.
Last selected image link is at the top hence it appears very first.

Is it possible to make first selected image to be uploaded first so that image will appear first and so on with 2nd selected being second to get uloaded & on and on.
I'll have an eye on it, but I'm affraid it depends on imgur and the time it took to send back the links.
Thank You.
@CrazyCat - what about "quick reply in PM" support? Is that possible?

EDIT:
I recommend you to use two version of imgur logo
- light - in a popup
- dark - in a button

I am enclosing a dark logo, in template name them imgurdark.png and imgurlight.png. Looks much better. Another thing - add cursor: pointer into div style for an imgur button.
(2019-01-16, 03:52 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]@CrazyCat - what about "quick reply in PM" support? Is that possible?

EDIT:
I recommend you to use two version of imgur logo
- light - in a popup
- dark - in a button

I am enclosing a dark logo, in template name them imgurdark.png and imgurlight.png. Looks much better. Another thing - add cursor: pointer into div style for an imgur button.

Good ideas, I'll do that soon.
And signature...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27