MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ABP Imgur : one click upload and insert picture
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
thats weird it shouldnt affect the whole forum, but it did delete the smilies panel in one template

check all its templates and see what else it inserted or failed to delete
I get this error in my admin panel
[Image: 0of6q60.png]

and when i visit a thread, it is just a blank page. Sad
I'm not sure what's going on here, but wheneverI activate the plugin, the whole forums break. No pages are accessible. In Chrome, the error appears as 'ERR_CONTENT_DECODING_FAILED'. When I deactivate the plugin, the forums work fine again. Do you know what is happening? Thanks Smile
I have same problem
This is really strange.
sam.boyer or Eldenroot, can you give me a temporaly admin access to your forum (with url) ?

Peharps is it just a trouble with the file encoding, I'll verify they are all utf-8. If you add your own translations, verify too.
(2015-04-24, 06:48 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]This is really strange.
sam.boyer or Eldenroot, can you give me a temporaly admin access to your forum (with url) ?

Peharps is it just a trouble with the file encoding, I'll verify they are all utf-8. If you add your own translations, verify too.

A friend has fixed the problem for me by disabling GZip compression on the forums. It appears that GZip is not compatible with the plugin.

I'm not sure why this matters or if diabling ti is just a workaround, but at least it's working.
Ok, I'll try to understand the trouble with it.
Can you tell me wich version of the plugin you use ?
(2015-04-24, 07:44 AM)nollidnosnhoj Wrote: [ -> ]I get this error in my admin panel
[Image: 0of6q60.png]

and when i visit a thread, it is just a blank page. Sad

I have the same problem, any fix?
Seems to be an extra character in the imgur.php file, probably due to file encoding.

Can you try with the 0.4.5 version ? It's the build #9.
(2015-04-25, 07:49 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Seems to be an extra character in the imgur.php file, probably due to file encoding.

Can you try with the 0.4.5 version ? It's the build #9.

i try with build 9, now the plugin work fine. But still i see this error in the top of admin panel:

Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/vu000581/public_html/foro2/inc/plugins/imgur.php:1) - Line: 59 - File: admin/index.php PHP 5.5.23 (Linux)
File ---------------------- Line ------------- Function
[PHP]----------------------------------------- errorHandler->error
/admin/index.php------------ 59 -------------- header
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27