MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MySEO, improve SEO OnPage in your forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2015-02-25, 06:18 PM)mujeebdgk Wrote: [ -> ]master  release is 6 days  ago  Confused

The problem is fixed in releases and master branch now, thanks. Smile
same problem

when we try to access sitemap ...

[Image: eTQ1Bku.png]
(2015-02-26, 04:22 AM)mujeebdgk Wrote: [ -> ]same problem

when we try to access sitemap ...

[Image: eTQ1Bku.png]

I repeat, the problem is fixed, download the lastest version on GitHub or Mods Site.

Thanks. Smile
i repeat , i download it from github and problem is still same . i think i mention in my post .
thanks Smile
@mujeebdgk: you can use dirwalk to find possible culprits (might have to change compatibility to 1.8)
http://community.mybb.com/thread-47354-p...#pid347635
Edit: Oh I guess, it would complain a lot about files without ?> even though that's fine... oh well, it's old.
@BitLiberal , community version works fine Smile thanks

@frostschutz when i activate dirwalk , 6 files return failes value and rest of them are ok .
in that 6 files there were some other language files that i remove (because i am using english only ) , and even dirwalk return fail valiue , so how to fix these issues ?
Thanks for this Smile
Does this change links as well, similar to Google SEO for 1.6?
(2015-03-08, 05:50 PM)DrXotick Wrote: [ -> ]Does this change links as well, similar to Google SEO for 1.6?

No, this plugin no make permalinks. Smile
I have downloaded it, but I cannot see any boxes to add meta key words for search. as you get with myseo on wordpress. why is this, should I see a box to fill out, I don't have one. Is it automatic does this app take the keywords automatically?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5