MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: View new posts (maybe bug, or maybe I screwed something up)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
mySQL error: 1153<br>Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet'<br>Query: SELECT DISTINCT(p.tid), p.pid, p.fid, p.message, t.subject, t.uid, t.lastposter, t.replies, t.views, t.lastpost, p.dateline, i.name as iconname, i.path as iconpath, t.username AS threadusername, u.username, f.name AS forumname FROM swchw_posts p, swchw_threads t LEFT JOIN swchw_icons i ON (i.iid = t.icon) LEFT JOIN clubboard_users u ON (u.uid = t.uid) LEFT JOIN swchw_forums f ON (f.fid=p.fid) WHERE 1=1 AND t.lastpost >= '1108705710' AND t.fid NOT IN ('68''68''68''68''68''68''68''68'..etc

I clicked on View New Posts on the welcome bar at my site and I got the above stuff. And the 68s never seem to end as well. I've modified my board a bit so it might be just mine. I haven't tried it on a clean install.
hmmmm no problems on my board when I click it - still doing it or just a glitch in mysql?
I just edited your post to cut a bit off it so it was more readable.

This problem seems to be related to something with the permissions system and it not creating the list of unviewable forums properly. I have to run right now but i'll do a bit of digging and let you know what I come up with.

Chris.