MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ImAdige Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi,
its a beautiful theme, i like it,
i have 2 issues that i could not solve

a. when posting pictures in posts and the picture size is bigger, the photo goes out of the page and i can not click on edit my post to make it smaller.
b. the scroller is good but i think the buttons are needed to scroll up and down from the bottom of the page

please help
thanks.
beautiful theme, i like it,
thanks.
Not bad.
Looks not bad, might will add this theme and edit it in order to match my game's style. Toungue
Also, recommendation: Place avatar Infobox to the left, not right on profile page. It will looks promising, though. Also, what is that supposed to mean, using a background behind an avatar on profile page? I don't hate it, it looks cool, but... Feel like if it isn't supposed to be there.

Great theme anyway! Smile
Nice theme, not many 1.8 themes that i like but this is cool. Before i hammer away and start changing templates is there any easier way to flip this theme to English??
(2015-02-26, 12:26 AM)GCZone Wrote: [ -> ]Nice theme, not many 1.8 themes that i like but this is cool. Before i hammer away and start changing templates is there any easier way to flip this theme to English??

I would like to know that too Big Grin
Its a nice theme but maybe u can fix the images and make it english to were it is easy to upload but other than that looks good.
oh well true
i fixed one by one and turned it to english
Any ways one question -
the images inside the forum posts are at times going out of frame
how can that be fixed ?
Hello!

How to expand the theme ImAdige Theme a 1280px
Pages: 1 2