MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: browse users search isn't working right
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi,

I'm having an issue where the browse user search function in the admin cp is not returning results properly.

for example, there was a spam user account on my forum with the name 'lisafisher'.  if you went into the memberlist, and searched for lisafisher, the user information came up as it should.  if you went into the admin cp and typed in lisafisher or lisa and searched for it, it wasn't returning any results whatsoever.

the real kicker was after it didn't return any results for lisafisher in the admin cp, it moves you to the find users page.  once there, if you type in lisa into the 'username contains'  box, it searches and finds a lisafisher.  once you select that and click 'find users' at the bottom, it returns the same error about no users being found.

what's going on here?  I'm running 1.8.3 and using the sphinx plugin.  is that search tied into sphinx?

here's a few screenshots:

[attachment=33743]

[attachment=33744]
(2015-02-12, 04:38 AM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/1613

great.  I hadn't seen that before, I don't think.