MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't Install
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all.
I can't install MyBB 1.2.3.
When I press "Next" nothings happens.

I think there's a problem with url parameters.
If I put this "?action=license" manually on the url, i can go on the next page, but if I press "Next" the html form isn't passed.

What can I do?

If I put something link ' print_r(get_defined_vars()); ' on che main class MyBB in 'class_core.php' I dont see 'action' or other form parameters.
I deleted your other thread that you posted twice.
Tikitiki Wrote:I deleted your other thread that you posted twice.

Because this may be a bug and an installation problem. Big Grin
Thats just stupid. I don't need to know something twice. The bug report forum is for 'Bugs', not 'May Be Bugs'.
Tikitiki Wrote:Thats just stupid. I don't need to know something twice. The bug report forum is for 'Bugs', not 'May Be Bugs'.

Ok I'm sorry.
But how can i resolve this issue?
It works fine for me. Make sure your host has POST urls enabled. And re upload the install folder to make sure there are no corrupt files.
Tikitiki Wrote:It works fine for me. Make sure your host has POST urls enabled. And re upload the install folder to make sure there are no corrupt files.

My host has POST because I can use it normally.
The isn't corrupted files.

This is the MD5
fbcceeb6f84a118d00c87cf6a0f7cf0b index.php
Tikitiki Wrote:It works fine for me. Make sure your host has POST urls enabled. And re upload the install folder to make sure there are no corrupt files.

I've solved the problem. It was a problem with an .htaccess on my mail dir.
Now it works.