MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You MyBB Sytem..Code Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is an issue with code of this plugin...

When we check the detailed page of thanks given/recieved, there is an extra code
 /td>
in the field "Thanked By"

Which code to edit to fix this ?

Eg: https://www.kpscforum.com/thx.php?thanke...ba52f615d5
Don't see any extra code, look at the DNT thanks templates: thanks_results, there's the code for the details page.

Which version you'are using and for what MyBB 1.6 or 1.8?

BTW without being logged in, nobody can open your link.
Go to templates and select DNT Thanks plugin

Select thanks_results:
	<td class="{$trow}"><div class="float_left">{$gived['ugavatar']}{$gived['ugname']}</div><div class="float_right thanked"><span class="thx_given">{$gived['uthx']}</span><span class="thx_received">{$gived['uthxcount']}</span></div>/td>

It's near the end change to this code:

<td class="{$trow}"><div class="float_left">{$gived['ugavatar']}{$gived['ugname']}</div><div class="float_right thanked"><span class="thx_given">{$gived['uthx']}</span><span class="thx_received">{$gived['uthxcount']}</span></div></td>

I forgot to close that tag, and it's one of the fixes i made on next version disponible on github.

You have to change this line too:

1087 of the plugin:

$thx_list = "Are you ready for this !!!";
		//$thx_list = build_thank($post['pid'], $b);

to this:

$thx_list = build_thank($post['pid'], $b);

I forgot to uncoment and delete codes for testing purposes, but you can see all entire changes on github repo

Solved on latest github version like another issues reported by users and finded by me so the latest stable is on github until i've released here Big Grin after some tests.

WHEN ALL ARE READY I RELEASE IT HERE !!!

DOWNLOAD THANKS SYSTEM LAST RELEASE

You have to deactivate plugin then upload new files and when this are ready activate again. DO NOT UNINSTALL, because you have to follow the guide on github repo too.