MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Show first post on each thread page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2015-02-14, 07:32 PM)Ircher Wrote: [ -> ]Table of Contents in the first post for very long threads perhaps?

(2015-02-14, 07:38 PM)mujeebdgk Wrote: [ -> ]i think it is better if we should an option to pin important post by selection . why ?

so answer is for example

i create a thread of some question , some one gave an positive / good answer to  post number 50 or on page 5 if there is an option then i can pin questions and answer posts so new users can read answer without reading unnecessary posts

totally agreed.

(2015-02-14, 07:30 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]I mean, why would you want to stick the first post only in certain threads? The code in that plugins needs some changes BTW. Seems poorly written for 1.8

I need it to pin important information that conteins in first post in the thread.
Yes, the plugin code is very bad, thats why I post request here.
Let's bump it.
I can't contact with plugin authors, so what I should do?

For now, this plugin: http://community.mybb.com/thread-36388.html works with 1.8.x after little modification by me. Can I post thread in Developer section? I don't know which license original plugin uses.
I suppose you can assume it ito be public domain as long as the author doesn't complain. Yes, it lacks a license and only have the credits.
Pages: 1 2