MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Threads/Posts count not showing up for 2 forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'll try my best to describe this glitch/bug. This is the forum.

Originally, I had a sub forum:

ThemeFreak->Announcements->Offers & Competitions

The above forum Offers & Competitions had "-" for Threads and Posts count like below even though there were threads in it.

[Image: pwgFRHl.png]

I proceeded to remove the forum because I didn't need it anyways. Then all of sudden the following forum was showing "-" for Threads and Posts count:

ThemeFreak->Announcements

Screenshot:

[Image: H5NTzCF.png]

What I've tried:
Recount & Rebuild
Optimize Database
Rebuild & Reload All (cache)

I'm almost 100% sure that if I remove Announcements forum then another forum will have the bug. Any ideas? I believe this all started when I either removed that forum I didn't really need or I Optimized Database prior to that.
If you have the canonlyviewownthreads permission, you will not see the number of posts or threads in the forum.
Ah that would explain it. I'm now wondering how the setting was changed as it was fine before without intervention.
If you ever want to check permissions a user has, you can use my Permission Viewer Plugin. It adds a link in the Tools Tab. You enter a username, and it brings up their permisssions.