MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is Tapatalk VULNERABLE? MyBB Version 1.6.16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Smile
I am using the MyBB Version 1.6.16 and I want to know if I install Tapatalk for this version there is any vulnerabilities?
Thanks
The latest version doesn't have any known vulnerabilities.
(2015-02-14, 04:22 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]The latest version doesn't have any known vulnerabilities.

Okay thank you. Do you have the link?
please signup at tapatalk web site, login and find tapatalk plugin for MyBB forum there
(2015-02-14, 04:47 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]please signup at tapatalk web site, login and find tapatalk plugin for MyBB forum there

Okay thanks, does it cost money or it's free?

EditL: Is that this link? https://tapatalk.com/activate_tapatalk.php?plugin=mybb
^ TapaTalk plugin installation for MyBB is free. not sure about its app for the mobile devices users

GitHub link is broken for TapaTalk plugin of MyBB Sad (this direct link should work)

(edited)
I just installed the plugin and I get this error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '" => "' (T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING), expecting ')' in /home/myforums/public_html/mobiquo/emoji/emoji.php on line 2758

That is what is at line 2758: "\xf0\x9f\x92\xa6"=>"<span class=\x22emoji emoji1f4a6\x22></span>", "\xf0\x9f\x92\xa7"=>"<span class=\x22emoji emoji1f4a7\x22></span>", "\xf0\x9f\x92\xa8"=>"<span class=\x22emoji emoji1f4a8\x22></span>", "\xf0\x9f\x92\xa9"=>"<span class=\x22emoji emoji1f4a9\x22></span>", "\xf0\x9f\x92\xaa"=>"<span class=\x22emoji emoji1f4aa\x22></span>",
Get MyBB go mobile instead.
What do you mean PanthomD?
I just deactivated the pluggin for now. I hate errors. But Mobile has been suggested by my members on my site, they want a mobile theme so they can browse on the site.
You can report the error on their support forum.

GoMobile: https://github.com/jasonliehr/MyBB-GoMobile
Pages: 1 2