MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thread & Post Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lets say I post a thread then I comment on the same thread. When ever I edit my thread or post it all my posts & thread are being edited not that certain post. All the posts are being edited not that one.

Example:

I make a thread saying: How to... with the message.
I comment on my thread with my message when ever I,
edit my thread my post changes depending on what the 
thread is saying, so

Before I edit the thread
Thread Message; dog

After I edit my thread
Thread: Doggy

So whenever I edited my thread or post depending what I change all my posts get changed to what i said.

Picture:

Before I edit my thread or post
[Image: cbb1cc3479.png]

After I edit my thread or post

[Image: 3373d177a1.png][/hide]

You see that both are getting changed,  I just want that one to get edited not both.
is this happening on the default theme as well.... can you provide your forum url and a test account to check this...
(2015-02-15, 09:27 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]is this happening on the default theme as well.... can you provide your forum url and a test account to check this...

I'm running the website on a local,so I can't provide you with a test account, but I am assuming that it is broken because my text editor is broken on both the default & the current mybb theme. I'm thinking that the post mirroring is a bug in the mysql but not sure yet.
I cannot confirm this behauvior. Latest github MyBB
I'm still looking for help.
can you tell us which plugins are in active status and give forum url & a test user account
(btw, I'm moving to sleep)
Like the other said, a forum url would be nice.
Please read my above post and i'll tell you why I can't give you a forum url & test account

Following Plugins are Active:

Simple Audito Video Embeder
Anti Proxy
Cool Codes
imei Page Optimizer!
OUGC Pages
Preparser Cache

Following Plugins are Inactive:
Hello World!
PluginLibrary
SCEditor WYSIWYG editor

I've disabled all the plugins and I still had the same issue
You should try and install the latest 1.8.4 version and see if this persists.