MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Given a box to icons legend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, does anyone know how i can add the cat_bg at the place where i have put arrows at the screenshot above.
You should edit the Table Sub Headers (Category Backgrounds) theme in the themes manager.
At the Table Sub Headers the catbg is already added--->

Background
#292929 url(images/blacklagoon/catbg.jpg) repeat-x top left

The images is added...but it is not showing?
I have tried to log into you Admin CP again.. but it seems you have changed the password.
DragonLord, I believe the spot you are wanting to edit is the Table Separator. And, nothing is messed up there, because when we made the theme, I left that brown (remember?). lol

But.. if you are still wanting to add it there, just add
#292929 url(images/blacklagoon/catbg.jpg) repeat-x top left
to the Table Separator background box. Smile

FW
Where do i add it cause i and abit new to editing the themes Smile in which part do i put it?
Ahem...

the Table Separator background box.
Where can I find the said

Index Templates

I tried all files labeled index.php and index.html
and searched for {$forumstats} and could not find it..
Well i donno why FirefixWiz is saying that this is the table sep because i don't see it like this one. But anyway as long as she did theme for you then she might know some secrects about it Toungue Rolleyes

kjaonline Wrote:Where can I find the said

Index Templates

I tried all files labeled index.php and index.html
and searched for {$forumstats} and could not find it..

The Index template is in Admin CP >Template > Modify / Edit > Expand > Index page templates
I have change a lot of thing now in the theme but i fix it myself, maybe someday i will also become a good theme maker Toungue any way thanks for the help guys Smile
Pages: 1 2