MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error 1.8.4 template theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, I get this in the templates

I did a backup and went back up, but it appears the same

[Image: 1jtapu.jpg]

Not much about this, what I did was replace the existing files in the htdocs folder and then run / install

I did the right thing?

Excuse my language, I speak Spanish and I use google translator
Hmm. Yeah, replacing the changed files and running the upgrade script is the correct process. Are you able to delete the unused template sets?

En español:
Hmm. Sí, reemplazar los archivos modificados y ejecutar el script de actualización es el proceso correcto. ¿Eres capaz de eliminar los conjuntos de plantillas no utilizados?

Estoy en el año segundo de español Smile
I do not understand well, replacing new files 1.8.4 not only modify them and then replace me diriji to the folder / install, actually appeared in 1.8.4 update
I do not understand about lso sets of templates, the templates are correctly but all with the same template titles

No te entendí bien , al remplazar los archivos nuevos 1.8.4 no los modifique solo los remplace y después me diriji al la carpeta /install , efectivamente aparecía actualizar en 1.8.4

No entiendo sobre lso conjuntos de plantillas , las plantillas están correctamente pero todas con los mismos títulos plantilla
plantilla
plantilla
plantilla
plantilla
plantilla
plantilla
¿Es esta una nueva instalación de MyBB, o usted actualiza desde otra versión a 1.8.4?
Actualice con la nueva versión , anteriormente tenia 1.8.3
¿Los conjuntos tienen las plantillas diferentes y correctas, o los conjuntos tienen las plantillas mismas en todas?
tiene planillas correctas pero en differentes posiciones
^ is it 1.8.x theme and can you show purchased proof through PM ?
if so, along with the proof you can PM me temporary access to forum admin panel to check the issue
(2015-02-16, 06:24 AM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]¿Los conjuntos tienen las plantillas diferentes y correctas, o los conjuntos tienen las plantillas mismas en todas?

(2015-02-16, 06:33 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ is it 1.8.x theme and can you show purchased proof through PM ?
if so, along with the proof you can PM me temporary access to forum admin panel to check the issue

are you online?
hi,same problem for me after upgrade 1.8.14  Confused

[Image: sUoEnA8.png]
Pages: 1 2