MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Leefish Forum Services
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Offering forum theming, plugin integration, small custom plugins
[Image: leead.jpg]

- Specialities
  • Forum Theming
  • Custom themes - (one off, no redistribution, responsive Bootstrap or Custom Grid)
  • XThreads Setups
  • XThreads Addons -  (Gallery plugins)

All themes/plugins are previewable on my testsite

- General services
  • MyBB Installs
  • Plugin installs
  • MyBB upgrades

Rates of pay: depends on the job, payable via Paypal.

Contact method : Via PM here on MyBB, later communication can be via IRC/SkyPe/Google Hangouts

Testimonials : Contact me and I will give you the details of previous/current customers who have agreed to provide references for me and my work
I 100% recommend Lee. She's very talented and will answer any questions you have about her theme/plugins.
Awesome! I'll probably be in touch for something sooner or later Wink
How much for a basic custom theme?
(2015-06-24, 04:50 PM)Max Payne Wrote: [ -> ]How much for a basic custom theme?

Custom as in sold only to you? I usually do all the templates responsively: index,portal,forumdisplay, responsive postbit, moderation, calendar, modcp, usercp, search, profile, everything. If you wanted only showthread and a horizontal styled template for both postbit (so no classic) and index and forumdisplay/search results I can do it a lot cheaper than usual.
If you can edit a pre-existing responsive theme with just some redesigning, please message me.

Thank you.
(2015-06-25, 01:15 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-24, 04:50 PM)Max Payne Wrote: [ -> ]How much for a basic custom theme?

Custom as in sold only to you? I usually do all the templates responsively: index,portal,forumdisplay, responsive postbit, moderation, calendar, modcp, usercp, search, profile, everything. If you wanted only showthread and a horizontal styled template for both postbit (so no classic) and index and forumdisplay/search results I can do it a lot cheaper than usual.

Yes, as in sold only to me.
I've been using leefish's services for years, she's great.
i love leefish : )
Could you setup a video gallery with xThreads please?

Thank you.
Pages: 1 2