MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My MyBB services
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody! I'm here since 2008 and the most of you have probably seen me around or have worked with me in the past.

For all the others - this is what I have to offer.

Stuff on [attachment=33807]
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • MyCodes
  • Graphics
  • Tutorials
MybbAddons is the platform for MyBB stuff created by myself.

MyBB integrations

I'm an expert in integrating MyBB with other platforms. No matter if that's Facebook, Google or Twitter or hosted environments like Wordpress, Drupal, Pimcore or your custom CMS. I wrote a lot of third-party-integration plugins and I'm doing new custom ones too.

Custom MyBB work
  • Custom Plugins
  • Custom Themes
  • Custom Source Code Modifications
  • Installations and Updates
  • German translations
I do build custom MyBB plugins and themes at a special price for the MyBB community to support this project. If the plugin will be released as premium/free plugin at MybbAddons.com later, you'll get a discount too.

I do also translate english plugins into german (my native language) like I did for some MybbCentral plugins.

Custom websites

I do have my own company since 2012 and we do create websites for clients, usually small companies up to enterprises. If you are interested in these services, please visit our website. Note that as a company we need to charge full prices for our work and there is no MyBB discount available. Sorry.

Contact

Get in touch via PM here or at MybbAddons.com. Skype and email are available too.
Monthly bump after one year should be okay Smile