MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I use this thank system http://mods.mybb.com/view/thank-you-mybb...p-myalerts. But is this possible to add Thnak counter below topic?

Example:
Thanks by: Name, name, name, name..
Use the first version of my plugin it was so close of you wanna do, or you can edit manually if you wish some data, but that version you use is more complete and usefull, you can see code inside, but you can use thankyou/like or thanks like @call911 says, but finally you decide wich plugin if more usefull for your own purposes, the most easy and single was that, but i think the most complex was tyl because have thankyou or like or both and some options, but mine have hide tag included and many more, like some code optimizations and many other things that you can test by yourself.

The old version have templates on the way you like, but i think that consume more recurses that the another version i have, and if you have 1.8 there are upsated versions of three plugins i say.

NOTE: Oh i forgot my plugin was the first compatible with MyAlerts and the only one on 1.6.x series actuaally i think stills be the only one who do that, but in the future this acn be change, but this one has that hide tags and MyAlerts compatibillity and a new list of thx given, received and per post, the other two do not have implemented Big Grin