MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Set of Logos - Please Vote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please vote if you like any. May be some day one of them is adopted for this board Smile
Those logos don't have a very professional feeling to them, if you ask me; therefore, I don't really like any of them, sorry.
correct, just for fun Smile
Ah, your comment
Quote:May be some day one of them is adopted for this board
made me think you'd want to make one of these the default one, and they're not suited for that at all.

Just for fun, I like the 1st, 6th and 9th Smile
Tochjo Wrote:Ah, your comment ... made me think you'd want to make one of these the default one, and they're not suited for that at all.

No way man. I am not a professional. Frankly speaking, I didn't like the upcoming logo. I mean it also doesn't have that professional touch and the kind of product mybb is, the logo doesn't go nicely with it. So it was there in my mind for a couple of days. Today I got some extra time so played with photoshop for some time. That's all Smile By the way, thanx for liking those 3 Smile
6 would be nice if you used the official colors of MyBB and didn't use a bevelling tool for it

and 7 would be nice if you made "MY" in a smaller font
i don't like them Sad
I like 2, 3, 6 and 9 Smile!
They are all ok, they look more like word art than logo's though.
Honestly, I think they are all too complicated. While there are exceptions to the rule, I think the best logos are pretty much just text. I wouldn't exactly say that the "Microsoft" logo is even close to the best logo I've seen, but it's worked for them as long as I can remember (maybe even since the 1980s when Microsoft was launched Toungue)
Pages: 1 2