MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rating icons for some accounts are not visible (missing), others profiles look good?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello...

[Image: RkQGHdT.png]

I have this problem for 1 account on my forum. The admin account seems to be good though. Any ideas where to look for this problem? Even with all mods / plugins disabled I have this problem (with 1.8.3 and with newest upgrade to 1.8.4).

I'm open to suggestions Smile

Thank you all,

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius
Is he in the same user group as every other member who isn't being shown this?
(2015-02-17, 02:55 AM)Ben_Conway Wrote: [ -> ]Is he in the same user group as every other member who isn't being shown this?

admin is 'special' and only part of administrators. 'devnullius' is part of administrators, (super) moderators, cryptogroupie, cryptoguru (display: cryptoguru). SiteRSS is part of CryptoGuru (primary = registered; display = cryptoguru)

[Image: bE2JAMa.png]

Guess it goes wrong with CryptoGroupie & CryptoGuru group memberships? I'm still building the forum, so not many users to speak off ; )

I'll see if I can find anything for these groups... I'll repost if I figure it out. No repost? Please help Smile Thanks!

Devvie

I guess I have to change some stuff here?

[Image: deCc9zI.png]

If I figure it out, I'll let you know Smile Still open to suggestions, but I'll Google later on today too Smile

Devvie
The user stars. Make sure that image exists and up the number to the desired result.
(apologies for late reply)

I just checked, /public_html/forum/images/star.png exists, star.gif does not. And indeed, two of my custom groups needed an edit to reflect the correct file name ("images/star.png"). After that, all immediately worked great.

Now I figured this out (thank you!) I got curious to custom star themes for special groups... To let them stand out Smile But that's complicated stuff, right??

Peace!

Devvie