MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.8.4 Quote button not working in chrome?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I noticed that on mybb.com fora AND on my own forum (crypto.country/forum) the Quote button does not work... The Quick Reply field remains as it is, nothing gets quoted. Am I the only one? I'm using Chrome...

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius
You have to click the quote these posts now button which appears at the bottom of the quick reply.
Here - it was an issue yesterday but it should be fixed, try refreshing your cache by pressing CTRL + F5 few times.

Your forum - you're using Fast Quote plugin, so moving to Plugin Support.
(2015-02-16, 11:32 PM)Ben_Conway Wrote: [ -> ]You have to click the quote these posts now button which appears at the bottom of the quick reply.

Aaaah - that's kind nifty Smile I hope my users will understand this and not overlook this option like I did ;-)

This is how it works: when pressing Quote button, in the Quick Reply field below, at the bottom of that field, you will find this:
"You have selected one or more posts to quote. Quote these posts now or deselect them."

You then have to press "Quote these posts now" to actually quote... Kinda complicated, but kinda nifty.

Another problem solved! Thank you all for the suggestions,

Devvie