MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moderator?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.
I've made my own staff names based on military ranks. Some of these ranks are not global moderators, but moderators. When I assign them as a moderator to a forum, they show up twice on staff page. Once as the military rank and once as a "Moderator"....How would I fix this?
That is how the showteam works. Unfortunately.
(2015-02-17, 11:30 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]That is how the showteam works. Unfortunately.

Well, I erased the Moderator code from template and it doesn't show moderators anymore unless I have the group set as "Show up on forum team page". This won't affect anything, correct?
Quote:<li id="nav-portal"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/portal.php"><i style="font-size: 12px;" class="fa fa-home fa-fw"></i> Home</a></li>
<li id="nav-forums"> <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/index.php"><i style="font-size: 12px;" class="fa fa-comments fa-fw"></i> Forums</a></li>
<li id="nav-member"> <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/memberlist.php"><i style="font-size: 12px;" class="fa fa-users fa-fw"></i> Members</a></li>
<li id="nav-calendar"> <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/calendar.php"><i style="font-size: 12px;" class="fa fa-calendar fa-fw"></i> {$lang->toplinks_calendar}</a></li>
<li id="nav-help"> <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=help"><i style="font-size: 12px;" class="fa fa-info fa-fw"></i> {$lang->toplinks_help}</a></li>
<li><a href='http://zephyrgaming.org/' id="test"><i style="font-size: 14px;" class="fa fa-plus fa-fw"></i>Test</a></li>
<li id="nav-search"> <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php"><i style="font-size: 12px;" class="fa fa-search fa-fw"></i> {$lang->toplinks_search}</a></li>
Yes, that's correct. That should affect anything as you are still showing them in their military group and just not outputting them as Moderators.
Thank you!
(2015-02-18, 12:27 PM)Ben_Conway Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, that's correct. That should affect anything as you are still showing them in their military group and just not outputting them as Moderators.
You're very welcome mate Smile
(2015-02-18, 10:34 PM)Ben_Conway Wrote: [ -> ]You're very welcome mate Smile

Sorry one last question...I didn't want to make another topic haha.
How do I edit registration page? I know how to edit agreement, but what of this page?
I run a gaming clan, so I wanted to change "Username" to "Gamertag" throughout the forum haha
[Image: b4004403533885b211bb40ee3614a783.png]
If you are just wanting the template:

ACP -> Templates & Themes -> Templates -> Your theme -> Member -> Member_Register
Yes once I go there, what do I edit to change what shows on the registration page?
Open another topic for further questions Big Grin