MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Deformation when on mobile. [Solved]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I've been with MyBB for 1 month now and I like pretty much everything it offers. There's only some problems here and there, and the first I wanna talk is about my forum deformation when on mobile (on an iPad4 for the moment). So, just a quick look out video :

So lime you can see, the forum has his active posts on the actual forum - and the banner I made is going in an imaginary world. I would like to know how could I fix that, because the theme I use is like really cool and useful - and user-friendly. So if you can help me, could be cool.

Link to the forum : digipaintgfx.comoj.com
Upload a fresh revo.xml for starters, you've edited it and messed something up.

You may also wanna make this header image bigger http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2015/0...8fx6l5.png

Or you can resize the header class so it matches your image above.

.topbar {
height: 220px;

(2015-02-18, 08:34 AM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]Upload a fresh revo.xml for starters, you've edited it and messed something up.

You may also wanna make this header image bigger http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2015/0...8fx6l5.png

Or you can resize the header class so it matches your image above.

.topbar {
height: 220px;

What do you mean by revo.xml? In the theme or the MyBB PHP changed in FileZilla?
the <div class="topbar"> needs a series of css and template edits to fix this issue... if you want you can PM me a temp. admin account details to check it...
(2015-02-18, 12:59 PM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]the <div class="topbar"> needs a series of css and template edits to fix this issue... if you want you can PM me a temp. admin account details to check it...

Sent you a pm.
(2015-02-18, 12:33 PM)Willeos Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by revo.xml? In the theme or the MyBB PHP changed in FileZilla?

I meant just reinstall the theme but looks like its fixed now?
(2015-02-18, 04:01 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-18, 12:33 PM)Willeos Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by revo.xml? In the theme or the MyBB PHP changed in FileZilla?

I meant just reinstall the theme but looks like its fixed now?

Yeah Thx for the help anyways!