MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The mail server doesnt work? * NEED HELP :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys Smile
I'm trying to setup the mail server. So I went on my url:2096, i setup the username admin account for email.

And it doesn't want to send the mail.

Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/RdFpInf.png
I can understand your site viphackforums has been down for a long time. Did you try contacting your host regarding this? I am sure they can support you faster on this.
(2015-02-19, 02:35 AM)Divisionan Wrote: [ -> ]I can understand your site viphackforums has been down for a long time. Did you try contacting your host regarding this? I am sure they can support you faster on this.

viphackforums?? what is this?? I think you got the wrong person.
(2015-02-19, 02:37 AM)HeartSeeker Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-19, 02:35 AM)Divisionan Wrote: [ -> ]I can understand your site viphackforums has been down for a long time. Did you try contacting your host regarding this? I am sure they can support you faster on this.

Oh, I hope so. Anyways did you tried contacting your host regarding the email issue?
(2015-02-19, 02:38 AM)Divisionan Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-19, 02:37 AM)HeartSeeker Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh, I hope so. Anyways did you tried contacting your host regarding the email issue?

no problem yea im about to do it
Try to switch to SMTP instead.