MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Block specific email domains with notification and no ban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to search for this but can't find it because everything out there seems to be made for blocking spam domains which I also have blocked already. I want to block all Microsoft domains and when someone enters a Microsoft email I want it to notify the registrant that we don't accept those emails.

Is there any way to do this?
Well, just add their Email domains to ACP -> Configuration -> Banning -> Disallowed Email Addresses

*@outlook.com
*@hotmail.com
*@msn.com
*@live.com
etc.
(2015-02-20, 02:29 AM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, just add their Email domains to ACP -> Configuration -> Banning -> Disallowed Email Addresses

*@outlook.com
*@hotmail.com
*@msn.com
*@live.com
etc.

I already considered this but I thought it would make it so that the registration would appear to go through but the account would never be created and the user would receive no notification that the domains aren't allowed?
I'm not sure what you mean.. If you block these Emails it will inform users they can't use them and deny the registration. No account will be created.
Oh I thought the email blacklisting didn't notify users of disallowed emails.