MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL Error: 1054 - Unknown column '2fasecret' in 'field list'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: error_zpsy5zo16fd.jpg]

When I go to admin CP, I saw this. What can I do?
when did this happen... did you try to upgrade your forum??? and why is this in 1.6 support...  what version you are using...
Edit: delayed response

this message is posted in 1.6 support forum but the issue is related to MyBB 1.8.4
is the upgrade done by automatic system at the web host or have you uploaded 1.8.4 files ?

the upgrade script needs to be run by visiting forumURL/install/upgrade.php
if the install folder does not exist then you have to upload it from MyBB 1.8.4 source files pack
This happened to me as well. I'm on GoDaddy hosting, I didn't chose to upgrade or anything and I had GoDaddy install my forum for me. I went to my admin CP today and have the same exact error as this.

EDIT: I just manually installed 1.8.4 now and everything is fixed.
(2015-02-20, 07:43 AM)soulfoam Wrote: [ -> ]This happened to me as well. I'm on GoDaddy hosting, I didn't chose to upgrade or anything and I had GoDaddy install my forum for me. I went to my admin CP today and have the same exact error as this.

EDIT: I just manually installed 1.8.4 now and everything is fixed.

How can you install the 1.8.4? Did you went to GoDaddy hosting there to install it? Since I have all this done by my IT fd, I have no idea how it was done Huh
Same issue here.... besides other issues...
Clean install of 1.8.4 using SQLite, what probably is the reason for this error.
Upgrading from 1.8.3 failed... the upgrade got deadly stuck on updating the database.
Buggy SQLite support seems to still be the main reason for many upgrade/install issues.