MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is this possible?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking to set one member on my sites Userbar different to the other as they have had a custom user bar designed and would like to use it, i'm not sure if there is anyway i can let this user just have it, he has paid to upgrade so he is in the V.I.P group on my site. I don't really want to have to make a whole new user group just for him.

TLDR: Is there any way in which i can set a custom UB for this one user without making a new group is the question

I've looked in the phpMyAdmin and couldn't see anything so was wondering if i would be able to gain some help from you guys Smile

Thanks!
You can do it with php in templates. <_<
(2015-02-20, 05:07 PM)PhantomD Wrote: [ -> ]You can do it with php in templates. <_<

where would i look

ACP > Thems & Templates > Templates > My Theme > then where?
(2015-02-20, 05:09 PM)Konsy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-20, 05:07 PM)PhantomD Wrote: [ -> ]You can do it with php in templates. <_<

where would i look

ACP > Thems & Templates > Templates > My Theme > then where?
If you really wanna change the userbar (like on postbit, member profile and other locations) then you have to do lots of edits. If that's what you wanna do.
(2015-02-20, 05:17 PM)PhantomD Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-20, 05:09 PM)Konsy Wrote: [ -> ]

where would i look

ACP > Thems & Templates > Templates  > My Theme > then where?
If you really wanna change the userbar (like on postbit, member profile and other locations) then you have to do lots of edits. If that's what you wanna do.

ugh guess it would just be easier to make them a new group.