MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Noobie Questions! Help if you can :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I just started learning how to use mybb and I'm struggling to find some stuff. It's my first time working on making a forum actually. Confused I appreciate any help that is given, thank you.

So, I am using the Vienna theme.

[Image: 66aa7f4bcbab299cf49a5d3b5ea75c79.png]

How can I change where it says VIENNA and also the "My Forum", "My Category" names, and forum description? Where would I look at?

If there is a thread already explaining the simplest things.. please link me because I have trouble finding anything like that. If not, I will keep updating this with my questions. Thank you Big Grin
I shall look into how the logo is set up in that theme (Text or Image) But to change

Quote:"My Forum", "My Category" names, and forum description?

You can do this in ACP -> Forums & Posts and then just select the desired forum.
(2015-02-20, 07:39 PM)Ben C Wrote: [ -> ]I shall look into how the logo is set up in that theme (Text or Image) But to change

Quote:"My Forum", "My Category" names, and forum description?

You can do this in ACP -> Forums & Posts and then just select the desired forum.

Oh thank you so much Ben C  Big Grin