MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I can't access admin cp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't access admin cp.My member no 1.
In config.php super admin no 1.
I download my sql and setup in localhost.I changed my username and md5 pass hash but still I can't access.
Is tehre any file for create new admin? How can I do?
Please help me!
Just use the Forgot your password tool.

http://www.yourforum.com/member.php?action=lostpw
Thanks but last I have closed board.And I know my password but I can't access admin cp
What's the error message you are getting..?
There is no error.It say only you are not admin.
ou are either not a valid administrator or have not logged in.
Please login below.

I have already logined.I am super admin in config.php.But I can't access admin panel
This must work it out.

This will change your usergroup to Admins and will ensure that admins group have permissions to access ACP.
IMHO, you should be able to access that page whether or not the board is closed.
Quote:I changed my username and md5 pass hash but still I can't access.

Well, that could lead to problems.... :/
Remember that if your board is closed, you still can access the Admin CP by going to the admin directory on your host, http://www.yoursite.com/admin.

Now in case you have changed and messed up your password and your board is closed, you can reset it manually using the method mentiond here. (Not using lost password tool)

Now in case you have previously changed your group to a one that doesn't have permission to access Admin CP, use what i have mentioned above, look here.

What other possibilities are there hmm Rolleyes
Can you run this SQL code in phpMyAdmin?
UPDATE mybb_users SET password='098f6bcd4621d373cade4e832627b4f6', salt='', loginkey='' WHERE uid='1'
(Remember to replace any instance of mybb_ with your forum's database table prefix, if different)

Then try to login with your admin username, and password "test" (without the quotation marks).