MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: a weird glitch......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
every time i change a option under the board settings and then go back to my boards.

i get a messed up forum

got to my forums and you'll see what i mean Http://thepeoplesforum.bounceme.net

also, how can i delete people that sign up to my forums?
I wouldn't consider this a bug (although many would argue that). Anyways, a work around is to open up global.php and below
<?php
place the following line
error_reporting(E_ALL);
Quote:how can i delete people that sign up to my forums?
Go to the Admin CP > Users and Groups > Search for user.

There, find the user you wish to delete and click the "Delete this users account" link, or use the Quick Search and Listing Options to show a list of users and then select "Delete this user" from the dropdown list in the last column of the table Smile
Tochjo Wrote:
Quote:how can i delete people that sign up to my forums?
Go to the Admin CP > Users and Groups > Search for user.

There, find the user you wish to delete and click the "Delete this users account" link, or use the Quick Search and Listing Options to show a list of users and then select "Delete this user" from the dropdown list in the last column of the table Smile

thanks i found it, also how can i make somebody a admin forum admin?
EDIT: I found it, thanks

Matt Light Wrote:I wouldn't consider this a bug (although many would argue that). Anyways, a work around is to open up global.php and below
<?php
place the following line
error_reporting(E_ALL);

it still doesn't work, my forum still looks like crap.
Looks fine to me now. Try doing a hard refresh on your browser (CTRL+F5 or SHIFT+F5) and see if that clears it up. If that doesn't work, view your css.php file through your browser and see if you get any errors. As of now there are none for guests.
Matt Light Wrote:Looks fine to me now. Try doing a hard refresh on your browser (CTRL+F5 or SHIFT+F5) and see if that clears it up. If that doesn't work, view your css.php file through your browser and see if you get any errors. As of now there are none for guests.

lol thanks for your help though, i guess the code that i had to add, did fix the problem, but i didn't realize that it did.
Hmm... oddly enough I just realized I gave you the wrong code to place in the file. Instead of turning notices off, I gave you code to turn them on Toungue If you aren't having trouble right now I wouldn't change the code but if you do begin to have problems again use this code instead:
error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE);
Matt Light Wrote:Hmm... oddly enough I just realized I gave you the wrong code to place in the file. Instead of turning notices off, I gave you code to turn them on Toungue If you aren't having trouble right now I wouldn't change the code but if you do begin to have problems again use this code instead:
error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE);

the code you gave me to replace works, thanks

once again my forum is all messed up

http://themusicpirate.bounceme.net/Forum/index.php