MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Text color editing location
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am messing around with skinning, I am trying to change this text color but i cant figure out where Rolleyes

[Image: howtomm5.jpg]

IV Geo: Slick Pro

Any help will be appreciated Smile

thx,

Skilly
for life / my category /... you can change color in Navigation Breadcrumb and Active Breadcrumb Item
Hello

For the navigation thingy, you must edit the theme, from Admin CP >Themes > Modify / Delete > Edit theme style

There find Active Breadcrumb Item for the item on the navigation line which is the black in ur case & Navigation Breadcrumb for the rest of the navigation items.

Regarding the users browsing the forum... you need to do this through templates. in Admin CP > Templates > Modify /Delete > Expand > Forum display Templates > forumdisplay_usersbrowsing

The code there is as follows

<span class="smalltext">{$lang->users_browsing_forum} {$onlinemembers}{$onlinesep}{$invisonline}{$onlinesep2}{$guestsonline}</span>
Now what you can do is whether to add a new class using the theme manager and replace smalltext in the code by the name of your new class. Or you can simply use you HTML knowledge to color this span using style or font tag.
regards
ah ok thanks bas and zaher! Smile

Is there any way to move the breadcrumb down?

thx, skilly
Where down?
zaher1988 Wrote:Where down?

about 5 px down Big Grin
In the header template

find
<navigation>
replace with

<br /><br /><navigation>
zaher1988 Wrote:In the header template

find
<navigation>